A lot of stuff rappers say they do may sound cool on wax, but in reality it can carry serious consequences. Thuggin’, making fast money, having multiple s*xual partners and telling the po-po they can put their lips on your crotch may sound like the in thing to do, but pulling it off in real life can be a whole other story.
But if you let some rappers tell it, it is an everyday occurrence for them. Don’t be fooled. Here are seven things rappers brag about doing that will more than likely leave your regular azz, stomped out, arrested, unemployed or with herpes simplex 2.
Click on the #’s below to see who you don’t want to model your life after.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 10 Rappers To Help Rihanna Get Over Chris Brown
• Shyne’s Orthodox Judaism Fashion Swag [PHOTOS]
• Ludacris In Studio With Anita Baker, Chris Brown, Larenz Tate And More [PHOTOS]
• Kanye West’s Fall/Winter 2012 Collection [PHOTOS]
• Diddy & Shyne: ‘Ni**as In Paris – Bad Boy Edition’ [PHOTOS]
• Bangin’ Candy: Meet Joe Budden’s New Wifey Dazzle [Photos]
• That Was Me First: 10 Rappers That Made Hip-Hop History
• The Top 10 Hip-Hop Sneakers Of All-Time
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo