After patting each other on the back during their self-indulgent press conference yesterday, Maybach Music Group premiered the video for “Bag Of Money,” the lead single from their forthcoming Self Made, Vol. 2 album. Wale invited Rick Ross and Meek Mill to all take turns over the track while T-Pain gets his croon on.
Self Made, Vol. 2 is scheduled to be in stores, and available for legal download, on June 26th.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Evelyn Lozada, Kandi Burress & Chrissy Lampkin Get Frisky For The Camera [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: B.o.B’s Leading Lady, Sophia Marie [PHOTOS]
• Bow Wow Talks Underrated, Suicide Rumors, Says Daughter Is The “Best Thing” To Happen To Him
• Behind The Scenes Of Jay-Z and Kanye West’s “No Church In The Wild” [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• Allen Iverson Hooping In China In His Classic Reebok Questions [PHOTOS]
• DJ Khaled’s Tour Bus Explodes [PHOTOS]
• 10 Reasons Why Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Won’t Last
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Blac Chyna Gets Breast & Butt Reductions, Wants To Be A Better Version of Herself
You Care: Kanye West Spotted With Wife Bianca Censori & Daughter On Family Outing
50 Cent To Garnish Home Of Liquor Employee Who Finessed Millions
13 Things We Learned From The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story [Photos]