Rappers like really like Gucci; see 2 Chainz, T.I., Future or that guy with the ice cream cone tattooed onto his face.
Rappers like chess, too; see GZA, RZA and the Hip Hop Chess Federation (big up to founder Adisa Banjoko).
That’s why we’re posting about this Gucci checkers set. Oh wait…
Seriously, let’s see what rapper is really about that Gucci life and can drop the cash for this finely crafted leather checkers set from the Italian luxury brand. It’s made out “guccissima” leather, son! Yep, the pouches that hold the pieces are leather, too. Oh yeah, this will cost you $4,350. That’s what, a couple of weeks worth of studio time?
[Spotted at Selectism]
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Chris Brown Facing Audit Over Community Service Work [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Rosa Acosta Visits Hip-Hop Wired [PHOTOS]
• Heiress Kate Rothschild Says Her “Life Had Been Saved” By Jay Electronica [PHOTOS]
• 8 More Highly Anticipated Hip-Hop Moments (That Will Probably Never Happen)
• Air Jordan 4 Retro Black/Fire Red aka “Bred” [PHOTOS]
• 8 Racist Cartoons Targeting President Obama [PHOTOS]
• The Meaning Of The 5%: A Look At The Nation Of Gods And Earths
• 7 Black Musicians Who Died of AIDS [PHOTOS]
1 2 3 4Next page »
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode