Forget royalties (they’re like waiting on babies, said Ghostface Killah), a children’s TV check is how one rapper is keeping his bank account flush. Biz Markie is getting paid off of kid show Yo Gabba Gabba. TMZ caught up with the Biz, who said, “Yo Gabba Gabba’s been very very good to me,” and also beatboxed.
The former Cold Chillin’ artist has been a part of the show since its inception in 2007, and has a recurring segment called “Biz’s Beat Of The Day.” The “Just A Friend” rapper has even gone on a live tour with the Nickelodeon produced children’s outfit.
But yo! Is that Cutmaster Cool V in the background?! Salute! Watch the clip below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 10 Of The Most Suspect Pictures Of Sean “Diddy” Combs Ever Taken [PHOTOS]
• GLORY: 10 Rappers That Found Religion
• Bangin Candy: The Foxy & Controversial Sheneka Adams [PHOTOS]
• Chris Brown Facing Audit Over Community Service Work [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Rosa Acosta Visits Hip-Hop Wired [PHOTOS]
• Heiress Kate Rothschild Says Her “Life Had Been Saved” By Jay Electronica [PHOTOS]
• 8 More Highly Anticipated Hip-Hop Moments (That Will Probably Never Happen)
• Air Jordan 4 Retro Black/Fire Red aka “Bred” [PHOTOS]
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral