Beanie Sigel has a lot of things to take care of before he heads to prison to serve a two-year sentence, for skipping out on his tax bill. In promotion of his forthcoming pre-prison album, The Time, the 38-year-old will embark on an accompanying tour, reports All HipHop.
Starting in mid-August, Beans will hit the likes of New York City, before heading to the Left Coast with stops at the Key Club in West Hollywood, Calif., and The New Parish, in Oakland. In addition to the shows, he will also make spot appearances on programs like 106 & Park, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, to publicize his new single “The Reunion.”
Back in March, the Philly native signed a distribution deal with EMI which was put in place by his current label home, Ruffhouse Records. “If you’ve been through what I’ve been through in my career, you wouldn’t trust no one. You’ll fourth guess everything,” he explained. “What made me do the deal with Chris Schwartz was actually to get the deal together for State Property.”
The “pre-prison” tour (which is hopefully a working title) begins Aug. 16 at New York City’s SOB’s.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• The Curious Case Of Joseline Hernandez: A Visual Timeline Of Success [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Need To Know About 2 Chainz’s Based On A T.R.U. Story
• T.I.’s New “Go Get It” Video Features Big A$$ Mansion, Very Small Bikinis [PHOTOS]
• Dallas Mavericks Star Dirk Nowitzki Marries Wife In Traditional Kenyan Ceremony [PHOTOS]
• Rosenberg’s Night Of Real Hip-Hop With Odd Future & More [PHOTOS]
• Olympic Swimmer Ryan Lochte Banned From Wearing Custom Grill On Medal Stand [PHOTOS]
• 15 People Who Merged Rapping With Singing (Before Drake) [GALLERY]
• 5 Reasons Why The Jackson Family Is Bat Sh-t Crazy
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Kanye West Files Trademark For Struggle "YEEZY Sock Sneaker"