Do you need any more proof that Detox will probably never see the light of day? Forbes just released their annual list of the highest paid celebrities. Topping the list are the usual suspects of Oprah Winfrey ($165 Mililon), Michael Bay ($160 Million), and Steven Spielberg ($130 Million).
Surprising to some, Dr. Dre placed 5th on the list by pulling in a whopping $110 million dollars between May 2011 and May 2012. No other Hip-Hop mogul came close. Not Jay-Z, Beyonce, or Diddy. Dr. Dre cashed out heavily last year when his Beats By Dre headphones company was bought out by HTC for over $300 Million. As Forbes’ Dorothy Pomerantz notes, he did make a good amount of money off of music but it “pales in comparison” to what he made off of his designer headsets.
Detox? Forget about it, buddy.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• The 23 Best Rapper Cameos In Cartoons [PHOTOS]
• 7 Hilarious Hip-Hop Moments From The Hit TV Show Martin
• God Forgives, I Don’t: 10 Rappers Who Put Grown Man Hands On People Who Were Just Doing Their Job
• That Was Not Bow Wow Cuddling With Another Dude In That Pic [PHOTOS]
• Game, Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown & Tyga Shoot “Celebration” Video In L.A. [PHOTOS]
• Bangin’ Candy: Guy Code’s Melanie Iglesias [PHOTOS]
• Nike Air Foamposite One “Pearlized Pink” [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Must Know About Lupe Fiasco’s Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Pt. 1
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
HHW Gaming: Blizzard Entertainment Unveils Free Limited-Edition Demon Meat Shake To Celebrate 'Diablo IV'