Whether it’s when discussing music or sneakers, the word “classic” gets thrown around way too easily. But when it comes to describing the Nike Air Trainer 1, it’s a perfectly apropos adjective. The “Chlorophyll” colorway (with white, black and neutral grey) of the shoe famously worn by Bo Jackson (and infamously rocked by John McEnroe) is making a return, and they still look as clean as ever.
This model originally dropped in 1987 and the cross-trainer was an immediate hit with both athletic and pedestrian sneaker wearers alike. The Air Trainer 1 has been retro’d a couple of times before so here’s your chance to get in on a pair of you missed out or slept before. They officially hit select Nike retailers on October 20th and will cost $110.
Check out close up photos of the Nike Air Trainer 1 Premium in the gallery below.
[Spotted at Sneaker News]
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Bronx Bombshell Mayoli Sena [PHOTOS]
• Raekwon’s Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… Gets Deluxe “Purple Tape Cassette Box” Reissue [PHOTOS]
• Wiz Khalifa & French Montana Perform In NYC For Heineken’s Red Star Access Tour [PHOTOS]
• Sons: 8 Rappers Whose Children Made Headlines For Allegedly Breaking The Law
• The Pelican Brief: A Bird’s Guide To “Making It” In America [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Winners Of The Summer Of 2012
• Work Hard, Play Hard: 10 Rappers Who Went To College On Sports Scholarships
• 10 Flicks Of Kanye West Looking Whipped For Kim Kardashian [PHOTOS]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo