After a too quick teaser yesterday, and some photos, today we get the official trailer for Iron Man 3. Tony Stark goes on a diatribe about having to defend what he loves, but all most will care about is the action, and there’s plenty.
Stark Industries has plenty of new toys, War Machine is in the mix and it looks like The Mandarin, and some other slick haired character, is taking the fight right to Tony’s crib.
Iron Man 3’s release date got bumped up; it’s now in theaters April 26th. Check out photos from Iron Man 3 here, and watch the full trailer below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Joe Budden’s Latest Main Squeeze Kaylin Garcia [PHOTOS]
• New Images From Iron Man 3 [PHOTOS]
• Azealia Banks Calls Out Dolce & Gabbana Over “Racist” New Line [PHOTOS]
• 10 Hall Of Fame Level Flicks Of Rapper Struggle Faces [PHOTOS]
• Politics As Usual: 10 Rap Songs That Warn Against Trusting The Government
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
• The Great White Hype: 10 White Rappers Who Fell Off (Or Are Barely Hanging On) [GALLERY]
• NYC High School Guidance Counselor Loses Job Over Racy Online Pics [PHOTOS]
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]