After reps for Lil Wayne released a statement earlier today that the YMCMB CEO suffered from migraines and dehydration and not a seizure as was earlier reported, the rapper has suffered another seizure today and has been discharged from a Louisiana hospital where he received treatment.
TMZ reports that Weezy was on a plane heading from Texas back to Los Angeles when he began to convulse. The flight was immediately diverted to Louisiana and Wayne was admitted to a local hospital for treatment.
Wayne was first hospitalized yesterday (October 25th) after a pilot said that Tunechi experienced a seizure mid-flight and made an emergency landing in Texas.
Details will be updated as they are available.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• **Update: Diddy Injured In Car Crash [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Need To Know About T.I.’s Trouble Man
• No Church In The Wild: 10 Hip-Hop Moments That Got Religious Folks All Riled Up [GALLERY]
• Buried Alive: Shyne Sinks Deeper Into The Mad Rapper Abyss [PHOTOS]
• Bangin’ Candy: Howard University Student Fantasia [PHOTOS]
• You Are Not Alone: 6 Comedians Who Rode The Crazy Train (Just Like Katt Williams) [PHOTOS]
• Politics As Usual: 10 Rap Songs That Warn Against Trusting The Government
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]