Chief Keef and Soulja Boy have once again got together to collaborate and this time around it is for the video for, “Foreign Cars.”
The visual is definitely something else and not in a good manner as it features Soulja Boy and Chief Keef shirtless, rapping about cars (that Soulja Boy shouldn’t be driving), chillin’ on a couch and basically not doing much for 3 minutes.
To add injury to insult, it is obvious that Soulja Boy struggles through his off beat rhymes; trust me, it is a lot more funnier watching than to hear. Check out the video after the jump.
WARNING: There aren’t any fine women to distract you as you watch.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Supreme x Nike Air Force 1 Low – Black, Camo [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Rick Ross’ “Pirates” Video [PHOTOS]
• Chris Brown Dresses As An Arab Terrorist For Halloween, Angers Just About Everybody [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Caked Out Cuban Stunner Kathy Ferreiro [PHOTOS]
• The Aftermath: Hurricane Sandy Ravages East Coast, Millions Left Without Power [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: The Return Of Stephanie Monique [PHOTOS]
• No Church In The Wild: 10 Hip-Hop Moments That Got Religious Folks All Riled Up [GALLERY]
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Blac Chyna Gets Breast & Butt Reductions, Wants To Be A Better Version of Herself
You Care: Kanye West Spotted With Wife Bianca Censori & Daughter On Family Outing
50 Cent To Garnish Home Of Liquor Employee Who Finessed Millions
13 Things We Learned From The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story [Photos]