Luniz member Yukmouth has decided to come out and speak with fans about what really happened during his robbery and assault.
According to the Oakland bred rapper, he did not tell the police any information regarding the identity of his assailants.
In addition, Yukmouth has released a statement denying that former Death Row Records CEO Marion “Suge” Knight led a group of men who attacked him on Monday (March 22).
As previously reported, this is in vast contrast to the original report taken by police at the scene, where it is reported that Yukmouth originally identified Knight as one of 11 men who way laid him out in the parking lot of a San Fernando Valley supermarket and robbed him of $92,000 worth of jewelry.
In an interview with VladTV.com, Yukmouth states that he refused to cooperate with police, will not press charges and denied Knight was involved with the assault. He did however place blame on the Los Angeles Police Department claiming that officers have a vendetta against Suge Knight.
“The LA police have been calling me trying to have me come in and cooperate, but it’s not happening,” Yukmouth said.
According to Yukmouth, other people in the parking lot who watched the group of men assault him are actually the ones who called the police and filed reports.
As of press time, there was no word yet on if Suge has turned himself in to satisfy an unrelated warrant and to answer questions.
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]