You can’t have sneaker culture without Black people, period. In the midst of Black History Month, Foot Locker is celebrating this triple truth with its inaugural Sole List which honors the next generation of Black influencers pushing the culture of kicks forward.
The Sole List highlight individuals who are naturally putting others on, launching dope collaborations and bigging up their respective communities. The initial Sole List Class of ’21 is made up 10 Black creatives that include Greg Skye Evans, a child influencer, Ari Chambers, founder of Highlight Her, female sports recruitment network and Dex Robinson, a celebrity stylist and brand manager.
Everyone in this clique is doing big things. So if you’re unfamiliar, it would be worth your while to learn about them and their hustle. The group represents cities across the nation including Detroit, St. Louis, Cleveland and Houston. In the meanwhile, Foot Locker will be bigging up all their good works and potent Black excellence on all its social channels.
The full list of honorees are as follows:
- Ari Chambers, Founder of Highlight Her
- Che’Keita Jones, Founder of Kicks 4 Kids Foundation
- Dex Robinson, Celebrity/Athlete Stylist and Brand Manager
- Dion Walcott, VP of Brand Partnerships at Yellowbrick and Founder of Martk’d
- Grey Skye Evans, Multi-Talented Child Influencer
- Jeff Harris, Founder of #JeffsShoeChallenge
- Justin Johnson, Founder of Kicks 4 the City
- Channing Beumer, Founder of CNK Daily
- Nikki Boutte, Photographer
- Tausha Sanders, Founder of Her Grails
Congrats to the The Sole List class of 2021.
Source: Foot Locker / Foot Locker