This song has been in Swizz Beatz stash for a while, but after numerous behind the scenes photos, trailers, and snippets, “Everyday Birthday” is finally here.
The record features Ludacris and Chris Brown and is Swizz’s latest single. Over the summer, the trio traveled to Cannes, France to film its accompanying visual directed by Taj-TPK.
It’s a hard partying record that will have it’s accompanying video hit your television screens this Sunday, when it debuts on MTV 2. After the artwork, it’s showtime! Get a listen after the artwork and cop the single right here on iTunes.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Caked Out Cuban Stunner Kathy Ferreiro [PHOTOS]
• The Aftermath: Hurricane Sandy Ravages East Coast, Millions Left Without Power [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Gucci Mane & Rick Ross’ “Respect Me” [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: The Return Of Stephanie Monique [PHOTOS]
• Diddy Is Prince, Kanye West Is A Pirate & Big Boi Is Darth Vader For Halloween [PHOTOS]
• good kid/m.A.A.d. reactions: The 20 Best Reactions To Kendrick Lamar’s Debut Album
• No Church In The Wild: 10 Hip-Hop Moments That Got Religious Folks All Riled Up [GALLERY]
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired