It’s that time of the year again. Styles P drops a video for “Hoody Season,” from his forthcoming new album, The World’s Most Hardest MC Project.
The Beat Embassy hooks up an eerie beat with sharp drums for the Ghost to handle his rhyme business. Stairways filled with chicks and SP smoking that good good with some unsavory looking characters are the premise of this visual. That and making sure your Champion, Nike or what whatever brand you prefer hoody game is correct.
The World’s Most Hardest MC Project is in stores right now. Watch the DPTV Films directed video for “Hoody Season” below. Tie your sh-t up.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Jamaican Vixen Kara Allison [PHOTOS]
• Nike Air Jordan 4 “Bred” / “Black/Fire Red” Drops Black Friday [PHOTOS]
• K. Michelle & Brooke Bailey Cover KING Magazine [PHOTOS]
• 6 Things We Learned From Marrying The Game [PHOTOS]
• Mass Appeal: 10 Rappers Who Would Make Great A&Rs [GALLERY]
• Talk That Talk: 5 Best Journalist Lines From Aboard The Rihanna Plane…So Far [PHOTOS]
• Ballers Ternt Actors: The 10 Best Actors In NBA History
• Wired 25: Nobody’s Perfect – The 25 Biggest Fails From Rap Superstars