Snoop Dogg Owes Almost $600K to IRS; "More Malice"
It seems that in the process of delivering so much Malice last year, rapper Snoop Dogg may have forgot to take care of some of his financial priorities as the IRS is coming after the Doggfather.
According to The Detroit News, the new debt dwarfs a tax lien that had been filed last year against Snoop.
Legally Cordozar Calvin Broadus, the rapper, along with his wife, were hit with a lien amounting to $598, 309 by the IRS with the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds.
In regards to the matter at hand, Snoop Dogg's publicist has yet to release a statement
In related news, the rapper will be re-releasing his 2009 album Malice N Wonderland. Entitled More Malice, the album will feature 5 new songs that weren't featured on the original album along with a movie that will accompany the disc.
Among the new songs to look out for is the remix to “Pronto” which featured Soulja Boy and will now have a verse laced by Bun B.
The album is scheduled to hit shelves on March 23.
Check below for the tracklisting and what to expect from both discs of More Malice.
1. I Wanna Rock (The Kings G-Mix) (Feat. Jay-Z)
3. So Gangsta (Feat. Butch Cassidy)
4. Upside Down (Feat. Nipsey Hussle & Problem)
5. House Shoes
6. That Tree (Feat. Kid Cudi)
7. Different Languages (Feat. Jazmine Sullivan)
8. Pronto (G-Mix) (Feat. Soulja Boy & Bun B)
9. Love Drunk (Feat. The Dream)
10. You're Gonna Love Me (Feat. Mac Lucci)
11. 2 Minute Warning
12. 1800 (Feat. Lil Jon)
1. (DVD) Chapter 1: Malice Saves Alice; “2 Minute Warning”
2. (DVD) Chapter 2: Nipsey's Apartment; “Upside Down”
3. (DVD) Chapter 3: Bad news for Cain; Torture
4. (DVD) Chapter 4: Cain's fund-raiser party; “Pronto”
5. (DVD) Chapter 5: Malice lives; “I Wanna Rock”
6. (DVD) Chapter 6: Making of Malice N Wonderland
7. (DVD) Chapter 7: Bonus material
8. (DVD) Chapter 8: Malice N Wonderland Trailer