Young Jeezy In The Studio With T.I., B.o.B. & More [PHOTOS]
Tracks from Young Jeezy's late 2011 album, TM: 103, are still getting heavy burn, but the Snowman is back in the studio. Thanks to Instagram, Jeezy has been spotted cooking up tracks with the likes of T.I., B.o.B., Ryan Leslie and his CTE brethren.
Peep the photos in the gallery, props to HipHop-N-More for the find. Wait, is that a Struggleberry?
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Diddy Courts The Weeknd In Miami [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Clichés That Made MCs Stars, But Struggle Rappers Abuse
• The Simp Files: Rappers Who Famously Feuded Over Chicks
• Beyoncé Posts Pics Of Atlantic City Concert [PHOTOS]
• The History Of The YMCMB vs. G.O.O.D. Music Cold War [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• 15 Flicks Of Rihanna Kissing People [PHOTOS]
• Stop The Lies: 10 Examples Why There Is No Such Thing As A Post-Racial America
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Songs Of 2012 So Far [LISTEN]
• 10 Rappers In The 40 & Over Club That Still Got The Glow