LeBron James Models Namesake Nike Sportswear Diamond Collection [PHOTOS]
Expensive sneakers aren't the only thing LeBron James peddles. Nike Sportswear reveals the LeBron James Diamond Collection of apparel that is due in stores in time for the Holidays.
The apparel in the collection includes hoodies, Varsity "Destroyer" Jackets, cardigans and other sporty outerwear that features a preppy aesthetic utilizing tried and try fabrics like wool and hi-density twill. Along with colors that are in line with the fall season, the clothes also feature LeBron's embroidered logo.
King James, the reigning NBA MVP and champion, can be seen getting his Zoolander on and rocking the wears in the photos below.
[Spotted at Hypebeast]
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: The Thick & Tasty "Chocolate Dolly" [PHOTOS]
• Floyd Mayweather Jr. & Ray J Drop $50K On Suspect Looking Strippers [PHOTOS]
• Nike Air Foamposite One - Black/Stealth [PHOTOS]
• Every Kanye West Magazine Cover Ever* [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Coolest Jews In The Game
• 187 Proof: 10 Hip-Hop Deaths (Other Than Tupac & Biggie) That Remain Shrouded In Mystery
• Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High "OG" White/Red/Black [PHOTOS]
• Freaky Flicks: 7 Rappers (Besides Kanye West) Who Made Dirty Movies [PHOTOS]
Photos: Nike Sportswear