Pusha T has released the tracklist as he prepares for his solo debut album Fear of God II: Let Us Pray.
Dropping on November 8, the 12-track album has a variety of rappers and producers including 50 Cent, Rick Ross, Pharrell, Kanye West, Young Jeezy, Tyler, the Creator, and more, with production from Bangladesh and The Neptunes.
Already catching the attention of most with the singles “Trouble On My Mind” and “My God,” Pusha’s long awaited debut may be one that definitely won’t disappoint.
Peep the official tracklist below and let us know what tracks y’all are excited for.
1. Changing of the Guards feat. Diddy
2. Amen feat. Kanye West and Young Jeezy
3. Trouble on My Mind feat. Tyler, The Creator
4. What Dreams Are Made Of
5. Body Work feat. Juicy J, Meek Mill, and French Montana
6. Everything That Glitters feat. French Montana
7. So Obvious
8. Feeling Myself feat. Kevin Cossom
9. Raid feat. 50 Cent and Pharrell
10. My God
11. I Still Wanna feat. Rick Ross and Ab Liva
12. Alone in Vegas