Nike hit the lotto when Jeremy Lin got called off bench, helped the Knicks win a bunch of games and kicked off #Linsanity. The Swoosh had previously inked Lin to an endorsement contract (since extended) off the strength of his Taiwanese heritage since it made him an ideal representative for Nike’s inroads in Asia. But now that Lin has become a phenomenon, his earning potential has risen exponentially, just ask MSG. So course the Harvard grad has been blessed with a couple of Nike PE’s to rock on the court.
Peep photos of J. Lin’s Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Low ID and Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011 in the gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Beyoncé & Jay-Z Step Out For Lunch With Blue Ivy [Photos]
• 10 Rappers That Can Inspire Scott Storch To Get Off The Yayo
• The 2013 Bentley Mulsanne [Photos]
• Bangin Candy: Claudia Sampedro (Rick Ross’s “High Definition” Vixen) [Photos/Video]
• COMIN’ OUT HARD: 10 Rappers Caught In S#x Tape Scandal
• Cash Money’s Third Annual Grammy Party [Photos]
• Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Galaxy’ [Photos]