Posted March 1, 2012
Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo team up for “Think Like A Man,” featuring Rick Ross. The record serves as the title track for the upcoming movie Think Like A Man, which hits theaters April 20th.
Continue on for the video, which also features Kevin Hart.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 10 Reasons Why ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ Won’t Live Up To The Hype
• Jordan Brand Reps With Jadakiss, Melo, DJ Khaled, D. Wade & More [Photos]
• That Was Me First: 10 Rappers That Made Hip-Hop History
• The Top 10 Hip-Hop Sneakers Of All-Time
• Who Is James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond?
• 10 Rappers That Can Inspire Scott Storch To Get Off The Yayo
• Lil Wayne Rocks Million Dollar Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones To NBA All-Star Game [Photos]
• Bangin Candy: Claudia Sampedro (Rick Ross’s “High Definition” Vixen) [Photos/Video]
Sign Up For The Hip-Hop Wired Newsletter