If you plan on being a famous musician, plan on keeping a lawyer on deck. Not for the regular celebrity musician stuff like unauthorized sampling, catching coke, weed, gun and DUI charges or getting caught seeing what a tr@nny mouth does in the park. But also, for those legal situations that come out of left field.
Some legal matters are unforeseen, even for the most highly prepared high profile personalities. Here are 10 of the most peculiar lawsuits in Hip-Hop history…
Click on the #s to see whose lawyers fees were needlessly jacked up.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Behind The Scenes Of “This Time Of Night (Tip Drill 2)” With Nelly And T.I. [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To BET Uncut
• Drake Covers GQ Magazine, Says Climaxing Is Real [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of “Take Care” With Drake And Rihanna [PHOTOS]
• Bangin’ Candy: Tyga’s Girlfriend Blac Chyna [PHOTOS]
• Kanye West’s Nike Air Yeezy 2 Release Date [PHOTOS]
• Get Off The Boo Boo: 7 Things Rappers Make Look Cool (That Really Are Not)
• 10 Rappers To Help Rihanna Get Over Chris Brown
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]