Nas‘ record “You Owe Me,” featuring Ginuwine, will never sound the same. TMZ reports that the U.S. government got tired of Esco taking his sweet time paying the money he owes them, and has begun to garnish his wages. Reportedly, Nas owes the IRS about $6 million in back taxes. Uncle Sam is making sure he get his dough by getting a slice of the Queens rapper’s publishing, filing a motion in Georgia to make sure that ASCAP and BMI makes sure the government gets part of his royalties.
With his ex-wife, Kelis, sticking him for his riches, concert promoters in Africa getting kidnapped in order for him to return money, expect Nas’ latest album, Life Is Good, to most definitely be released this year.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• It Was All Good: 10 Artists That Were Buzzing Last Year, Not So Much Now
• Stop The Madness: 10 Tragic Killings Eerily Similar To Trayvon Martin’s
• Just Because: 10 Hilarious Rick Ross GIFs [PHOTOS]
• Women’s History Month: The 13 Greatest Female MCs Of All Time
• King Magazine Summer 2012 Issue Preview [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To Radio Rants
• Behind The Scenes Of Drake’s Club Paradise Tour [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To BET Uncut
• Bangin’ Candy: Tyga’s Girlfriend Blac Chyna [PHOTOS]
Congrats On The Sex: Zion Williamson Shares He's About To Be A Dad, Moriah Mills Enters The Chat
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Azealia Banks Takes Disgusting Swipe At DC Young Fly After Death Of Ms. Jacky Oh
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
Moriah Mills Continues To Crash Out Over Zion Williamson, Twitter Wants To Take Her Phone
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died