Coonery is now reaching pandemic levels. Mr. Ghetto (creator of the coon classic “Walmart”) recruited a bunch of freaks, that he must have paid in white bread (to go with the Popeyes fried chicken) and quarter waters, to act all sorts of ratchet in this video for “Super Freak Bounce.” This is the type of visual that KKK Grand Wizards play in their meetings as evidence that slavery should be reinstated. NSFW, but it won’t stop you from watching.
Also, someone please get these women some lotion.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Nike Air Yeezy 2 Release Date Postponed, ‘Cheetah’ Colorway [PHOTOS]
• Nike LeBron 9 P.S. Elite ‘South Beach’ [PHOTOS]
• LeBron James, Amar’e Stoudemire & More Rock Hoodies For Trayvon Martin [PHOTOS]
• It Was All Good: 10 Artists That Were Buzzing Last Year, Not So Much Now
• Stop The Madness: 10 Tragic Killings Eerily Similar To Trayvon Martin’s
• Just Because: 10 Hilarious Rick Ross GIFs [PHOTOS]
• Women’s History Month: The 13 Greatest Female MCs Of All Time
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To Radio Rants
• Bangin’ Candy: Tyga’s Girlfriend Blac Chyna [PHOTOS]
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died