Hip-Hop has blessed us with a legion of talented, awe inspiring MCs. But even more so, it has delivered us a plethora of struggle rappers with weak bars, corny punchlines and God awful flows. Sadly, these wack MCs rarely ever acknowledge the suspect nature of their rhymes or the lameness of their entire “movement.”
Keep in mind, all music is subjective. However, there are certain clues to look out for that denote that rapping just may not be the career you were destined for. The truth is carving out a viable livelihood as an artist is grueling for even the most talented of MCs. So here are 9 signs you are a notorious struggle rapper. If you are guilty of these behaviors, consider cutting your losses, putting the mic down and seeking out a job (don’t be mad) with health benefits, because struggle rappers
never rarely prosper.
Do let us know if we missed any.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• The Top 10 Adidas Sneakers Ever*
• Future’s Star Studded Album Release Party & Concert For Pluto [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna’s Very Hot Coachella Weekend [PHOTOS]
• The Best Performances In The History Of Nickelodeon’s All That [VIDEO]
• Just Because: Gifs of Disappointed Rappers [PHOTOS]
• Tupac Back: The Best Moments From Coachella 2012 [PHOTOS]
• Lil Wayne Covers May 2012 Issue Of XXL Magazine [PHOTOS]
• Air Jordan XII (12) “Playoffs” [PHOTOS]
Photo: Hood News
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Kanye West Files Trademark For Struggle "YEEZY Sock Sneaker"