The 2012 Metropolitan Museum Of Art Gala, aka the Met Gala 2012, is usually called the Oscars of high fashion. Hip-Hop was well represented as Anna Wintour, Miuccia Prada and Carey Mulligan invited some of the biggest stars in the world to the Costume Institute’s annual ball.
Kanye West, Beyoncé, Rick Ross, Rihanna, Azealia Banks, Swizz Beatz, Alicia Keys and many more all hit the red carpet. Hit the jump to see who cleaned up the nicest. Check out all the photos in the gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• LeBron James Rocks Nike Air Yeezy 2 During Press Conference [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Floyd Mayweather Jr’s Fiancé Shantel Jackson [PHOTOS]
• A Journey Into Adam Yauch & The Beastie Boys’ Stylistic Legacy [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Must Know About The Avengers Before Watching The Movie
• Bangin Candy: Gorgeous Looking, Ridiculously Bodied UK Model Tabby Brown [PHOTOS]
• Evelyn Lozada, Kandi Burress & Chrissy Lampkin Get Frisky For The Camera [PHOTOS]
Photos: Getty, Instagram
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21Next page »
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]