Nike wastes no time, huh? NBA, and Finals, MVP LeBron James just lead the Miami Heat to a Championship and the “Just Do It” gang immediately drops a commercial celebrating King James’ first ring (here’s our guide if you’re hating). Marvin Gaye’s “I Want You” serves as the soundtrack to the spot that’s dubbed “The Ring Maker.”
Footage of LeBron from his days as a high-school star to his time with the Cleveland Cavaliers and now the Miami Heat is shown as a jeweler finally gets to fashion some hardware after some championship series Ls.
Congrats to LeBron James, the Miami Heat and especially Juwan Howard of the Fab 5. Eddy Curry, you’re a world class thief. Watch “The Ring Maker” below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• LeBron James Says “In Two Years Dwyane Wade Became Dwayne Wayne” [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• Kate Upton Poses For GQ, Photographed By Terry Richardson [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Wives and Girlfriends In Hip-Hop
• Bangin Candy: Analicia Chaves From Flo Rida’s “Wild Ones” Video [PHOTOS]
• T.I., Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne & More At Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash [PHOTOS]
• Play Cloths Summer 2012 Collection ft. Stephanie “StephieSoS-xy” Arenas [PHOTOS]
• 10 Rappers That Will Prosper With A Proper Name Change
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode