Artist Wil Fry (or Wilfry) has created an ultra-limited edition t-shirt of the Nike Air Yeezy 2. How limited? To paraphrase Jay-Z on “Show You How,” “this be a one of one, that means none before it, none to come.” But the price tag is the real kicker; it will cost you just north of $90,000.
Yes, you read that right.
Every inch of the t-shirt is covered with photos of the Nike Air Yeezy 2 in the Platinum Grey colorway. Do note, that if you do happen to have the funds to purchase this piece of cloth currently up for auction on eBay, it will not make you fly (as in the ability to take flight), make beats like Kanye West or even bless you with the game to bag that model chick you’ve been trolling on Facebook.
Also, does Yeezy get a cut? Check out photos of Wil Fry’s Air Yeezy 2 tee in the gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 8 Racist Cartoons Targeting President Obama [PHOTOS]
• Patrick Ewing’s ‘Ewing 33 Hi’ Signature Sneakers Official Images [PHOTOS]
• Kanye West Performs At Revel Resort In Atlantic City [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• IL Clan del Wu Book Captures Images Of Wu-Tang Clan’s 2010 Reunion [PHOTOS]
• The Meaning Of The 5%: A Look At The Nation Of Gods And Earths
• Wired 25: The 25 Best 2 Chainz Guest Appearances [LISTEN]
• 7 Black Musicians Who Died of AIDS [PHOTOS]
Photos: High Snobiety
1 2 3 4Next page »
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died