They’re back. Michael Jordan’s iconic (no hyperbole) Air Jordan 4 in the Black/Fire Red/Cement Gray aka “Bred” colorway will make a retro return in November and there are new images of the shoe to inspire you to start saving your pennies.
For the most part, these are the same sneakers Air Jordan took “The Shot” that crushed Craig Ehlo and the Cleveland Cavaliers dreams in during the 1989 NBA playoffs. Still gotta note that a “Nike Air” logo on the back would make this sneaker, >
The Air Jordan 4 Bred will be available November 23 and will run you back $160. Check out detailed shots of one of Mars Blackmon’s favorite kicks in the gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 8 Racist Cartoons Targeting President Obama [PHOTOS]
• Patrick Ewing’s ‘Ewing 33 Hi’ Signature Sneakers Official Images [PHOTOS]
• Kanye West Performs At Revel Resort In Atlantic City [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• IL Clan del Wu Book Captures Images Of Wu-Tang Clan’s 2010 Reunion [PHOTOS]
• The Meaning Of The 5%: A Look At The Nation Of Gods And Earths
• Wired 25: The 25 Best 2 Chainz Guest Appearances [LISTEN]
• 7 Black Musicians Who Died of AIDS [PHOTOS]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo