If you are scratching and itching for Nas‘ new album, Life Is Good, this song isn’t going to do anything to quell your anticipation. Pitchfork delivered this world premiere and the subject matter on Nas’ “Bye Baby,” is all about his estranged wife, Kelis.
Produced by Noah “40” Shebib and Salaam Remi, this smooth record is Nas at his storytelling best as he details the ups and downs about his former marriage. You know, the one that inspired the Life Is Good album cover.
Simply put, this is a damn good record. Is Nas really about to live up to the hype on Life Is Good? We will find out, July 17th.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 8 Racist Cartoons Targeting President Obama [PHOTOS]
• Patrick Ewing’s ‘Ewing 33 Hi’ Signature Sneakers Official Images [PHOTOS]
• Kanye West Performs At Revel Resort In Atlantic City [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• IL Clan del Wu Book Captures Images Of Wu-Tang Clan’s 2010 Reunion [PHOTOS]
• The Meaning Of The 5%: A Look At The Nation Of Gods And Earths
• Wired 25: The 25 Best 2 Chainz Guest Appearances [LISTEN]
• 7 Black Musicians Who Died of AIDS [PHOTOS]
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode