While in Paris, Nas spoke on his musical influences growing up and previewed the introductory song on his Life Is Good album called “A Queens Story.” Drawing inspiration from artists such as James Brown and Marvin Gaye, DJ Green Lantern gets busy on the vinyls buy cutting up Marvin’s “I Want You” into the the groove to create a very smooth sound.
Truth be told, a lot is riding on Nas’ Life Is Good album. God’s SOn hasn’t disappointed with any song he’s dropped off of the project. The Queensbridge rapper has even shown up many artists on their own projects, living up to the billing that Nas is a top five all-time rapper. With production like this and lyrics to go, do you think Life Is Good will deliver? Hit the jump and check out the intro.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 8 More Highly Anticipated Hip-Hop Moments (That Will Probably Never Happen)
• Air Jordan 4 Retro Black/Fire Red aka “Bred” [PHOTOS]
• 8 Racist Cartoons Targeting President Obama [PHOTOS]
• Patrick Ewing’s ‘Ewing 33 Hi’ Signature Sneakers Official Images [PHOTOS]
• Kanye West Performs At Revel Resort In Atlantic City [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• The Meaning Of The 5%: A Look At The Nation Of Gods And Earths
• Wired 25: The 25 Best 2 Chainz Guest Appearances [LISTEN]
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Janelle Monáe Has The Internet Parched Over Sultry "Lipstick Lover" Video