Last month, Lil Wayne announced that he partnered with Supra to release a line of sneakers. The collection that is being “inspired and overseen” by the YMCMB rapper isn’t here just yet, but Tunechi is already sporting their kicks. Supra has dropped a “London Pack” of footwear that pays homage to the upcoming 2012 Summer Olympics.
Supra’s “London Pack” includes the “Owen” and “Cuttler” models and will both cost you $80 a pair. Both models feature a red, blue and white colorway with gold accents for that patriotic look, and are available now wherever you usually cop your Supra. No skateboarding in the Summer Games yet, though.
You can see Weezy sporting the Cuttler in the photos beelow. We won’t mention how it’s a rich red color and coincidentally he is a grown @ss bl… never mind.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Behind The Scenes – DJ Khaled, Kanye West & Rick Ross – “I Wish You Would” Video Shoot [PHOTOS]
• Young Buck To Serve 18 Months In Jail, Possessions Being Auctioned By IRS [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• Nas – Life Is Good CD Booklet [PHOTOS]
• Game Spends $200K On A Leather Ferrari [PHOTOS]
• 10 Of The Most Suspect Pictures Of Sean “Diddy” Combs Ever Taken [PHOTOS]
• GLORY: 10 Rappers That Found Religion
• Bangin Candy: The Foxy & Controversial Sheneka Adams [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Rosa Acosta Visits Hip-Hop Wired [PHOTOS]
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Kanye West Files Trademark For Struggle "YEEZY Sock Sneaker"