Sir Michael Rocks is riding around and getting it in the new video for “GED.” This is the second set of visuals off of the new release from one half of The Cool Kids called Lap Of Lux. Directed by David Muniz, this video follows the first set of virals called “Now You Do” which featured the Coogi clad MC living the life of luxury.
“I feel like I’m at a point where…it’s a breaking point. I’m on the edge of something new,” Michael Rocks told Hip-Hop Wired in an earlier interview. Check out the video from the Chicago native right after the jump and make sure to cop Lap Of Lux right now.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Ice-T’s Wife Coco Shows Off Her Cakes In Swimsuit On NYC Streets [PHOTOS]
• Beyoncé Shoots Promo For House Of Deréon Campaign [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Songs Of The 2012 Summer
• Stevie J’s Top 5 Struggle Lines From The Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Finale [PHOTOS]
• Cash Money CEO Ronald “Slim” Williams Buys Largest House In South Florida [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Evelyn Lozada [PHOTOS]
• Where Are They Now?: The Shining Stars of Rawkus Records [PHOTOS]
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died