If you aren’t a resident of Australia or a die hard Lupe Fiasco fan, you probably wouldn’t know that “Battle Scars” is the number one song in Australia according to ARIA charts. Last night, Lupe Fiasco and Guy Sebastian teamed up to perform their hit single on Simon Cowell’s X-Factor: Australia.
After they performed their hit, the two spoke on the making of the song. “To pen that chorus and throw it to Lupe and have it hit fir a homerun like that is amazing,” began Guy. “Just to get someone like Lupe on the track, you know it was going to have heart and depth to it.” Hit the jump to check out the footage from last night’s show.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Get Rich: A Timeline of Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s Biggest Business Ventures
• 10 Awesome Rapper-Inspired Tumblr Pages [PHOTOS]
• 7 Awkward Moments From Mitt Romney’s Presidential Campaign [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• Bangin Candy: Bronx Bombshell Mayoli Sena [PHOTOS]
• Raekwon’s Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… Gets Deluxe “Purple Tape Cassette Box” Reissue [PHOTOS]
• Sons: 8 Rappers Whose Children Made Headlines For Allegedly Breaking The Law
• The Pelican Brief: A Bird’s Guide To “Making It” In America [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Winners Of The Summer Of 2012
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]