Behind plenty of successful Hip-Hop acts, there is usually a pretty powerful Jewish guy making moves. These are [sort of] facts. It doesn’t mean that any of them are corny people, in fact quite the contrary. Most of these cool white dudes are some of the most influential people in Hip-Hop.
From label heads, managers, rappers, actors and more, Jews and Hip-Hop have gone together like peanut butter and jelly since its inception. With Yom Kippur recently passing, this week’s Wired 25 is dedicated to some of the coldest Jews in all of Hip-Hop. Drop one of your jew bro’s a Mazel Tov and then get to clicking down below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 187 Proof: 10 Hip-Hop Deaths (Other Than Tupac & Biggie) That Remain Shrouded In Mystery
• Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High “OG” White/Red/Black [PHOTOS]
• French Montana Goes Home To Morocco & Covers The FADER [PHOTOS]
• T.I. & Lil Wayne Kick It In New Orleans For Their “Ball” Video [PHOTOS]
• Freaky Flicks: 7 Rappers (Besides Kanye West) Who Made Dirty Movies [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Kanye West’s Alleged Freaky Flick Co-Star Monyy Mon [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Greatest Brooklyn Anthems Ever [LISTEN]
• Money To Blow: 8 Athletes Who Lost Their Fortunes Because Of Dumb Sh-t [PHOTOS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22Next page »