The Nike Air Foamposite One can be a divisive shoe. Sure it’s easily Penny Hardaway’s most famous and popular signature sneaker and has been retro’d in an assortment of flavors. But the $220 price tag and general hypebeasting make many sneaker aficionados ambivalent or downright hostile towards the model. However, you are kidding yourself if you don’t think this Black/Stealth Grey colorway is fresh.
The familiar Foamposite silhouette gets an all black everything treatment with hits of the stealth grey and an icy outsole. These blacked out versions of the Foams are coveted by collectors so don’t snooze on these. You can pick up a pair the day after Christmas.
Good luck with that, though. Check out images of the Nike Air Foamposite One in the gallery.
[Spotted at Nice Kicks via Kinetics]
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Every Kanye West Magazine Cover Ever* [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Coolest Jews In The Game
• 187 Proof: 10 Hip-Hop Deaths (Other Than Tupac & Biggie) That Remain Shrouded In Mystery
• Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High “OG” White/Red/Black [PHOTOS]
• French Montana Goes Home To Morocco & Covers The FADER [PHOTOS]
• T.I. & Lil Wayne Kick It In New Orleans For Their “Ball” Video [PHOTOS]
• Freaky Flicks: 7 Rappers (Besides Kanye West) Who Made Dirty Movies [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Kanye West’s Alleged Freaky Flick Co-Star Monyy Mon [PHOTOS]
1 2 3 4Next page »
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo