Remember the woman, identified as Tiairah Marie, that was seen catching a severe fade at the hands of Def Jam rapper Lil Reese? Well she took to her Facebook account to comment on the footage that hit the Internets a couple of days ago. Basically, she thinks the Chicago rapper, and any man that puts hands on a woman, is a “pu–y.”
In her FB post, Marie (who goes by Self’Made Prodigy) reveals that the incident actually occurred sometime last year (Reese said it happened “years ago”). After confirming that she was simply asked them to “get out my crib,” she noted that she was jumped by Reese, another unidentified male and the unidentified male’s sister.
According to Marie’s Facebook page, she graduated from high school in 2011. However, we’d be doing readers a disservice if we didn’t point out the struggle that is Marie’s spelling.
Reese hasn’t exactly been contrite about the incident. Yesterday, the GBE rapper tweeted, “Dis wat doin betta den da next mf bring small Isht it’s nothin time 2 turn Uppp f-ck it…#3hunna.”
See a screen capture of Tiairah Marie’s comment on her fight with Lil Reese on the next page. Considering that at least one person beefing with Lil Reese and company was murdered (see: Lil JoJo), is may be Tiairah Marie’s best interest to chill. Nonetheless, all of this f-ckery needs to get squashed and handled, peacefully.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• **Update: Diddy Injured In Car Crash [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Need To Know About T.I.’s Trouble Man
• No Church In The Wild: 10 Hip-Hop Moments That Got Religious Folks All Riled Up [GALLERY]
• Buried Alive: Shyne Sinks Deeper Into The Mad Rapper Abyss [PHOTOS]
• Bangin’ Candy: Howard University Student Fantasia [PHOTOS]
• You Are Not Alone: 6 Comedians Who Rode The Crazy Train (Just Like Katt Williams) [PHOTOS]
• Politics As Usual: 10 Rap Songs That Warn Against Trusting The Government
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]