We’re not going to get enough Barack Obama news and photos over the next couple of days. Don’t fight it.
Today, esteemed photographer Terry Richardson shared some candid shots of the POTUS in his studio that were taken about five years ago.
Shared via Richardson’s Terry’s Diary blog, from the looks of Obama’s clothing (a white shirt, a light colored tie and a dark suit jacket and pants), the photos are outtakes from the shots used when he graced the cover of VIBE Magazine’s November 2007 “Juice” issue. Back then, Obama was just an Illinois senator and a presidential candidate.
Oh how times have changed. The aforementioned VIBE cover is below, but check out the photos in the gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: The Dark & Lovely Bria Myles [PHOTOS]
• Batter Up: Nelly (Repeatedly) Invades T.I. & Tiny’s “Family Hustle” [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Young Jeezy’s “Get Right” Video [PHOTOS]
• Celebrities Turn Out In Droves To Go Vote [PHOTOS]
• Supreme x Nike Air Force 1 Low – Black, Camo [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Caked Out Cuban Stunner Kathy Ferreiro [PHOTOS]
• The Aftermath: Hurricane Sandy Ravages East Coast, Millions Left Without Power [PHOTOS]
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9Next page »