Chi-Town MC and rising star, Paypa is getting ready to drop yet another project this year and this is the first listen from it.
“RPM” which stands for “Rap, P***y and Money,” is the first release off of the Chi-Town rapper’s new project, Kim Jong Ill. This record features a loose quarter of Slaughterhouse (not you), Crooked I on a guest verse and produced by New York’s Cardiak.
Get a listen to the new joint down below and be on the lookout for Kim Jong Ill, coming soon.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Fabolous Affiliated Former Pole Athlete Nya Lee [PHOTOS]
• The Alternative: 6 Jobs Mitt Romney Can Hold Down Since He Lost The Election [PHOTOS]
• Carmelo Anthony Rocks “Brooklyn” Hoodie In Candid Shots By Photographer Terry Richardson [PHOTOS]
• 10 Nicki Minaj Pics Featuring An Out Of Place Safaree [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna Goes On An Instagram Spree; Everybody Wins [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Coolest Moments In Barack Obama’s First Term
• The Many Struggle Faces Of FOX News aka We Can’t Believe Obama Actually Won [PHOTOS]
Photo: Entertainment Weekly