Canadian producer Illatracks recently sat in the lab with Prodigy of the legendary M-O-B-B to create a hell of a track, titled “Strung Out.”
An eerie string arrangement rings through modest drums, as Banana Clip P confesses his addiction to Hip-Hop and likens his relationship with the culture to a drug fiend. “Strung Out” is not to be confused with P’s similar, but previously released track “Medicine Man.”
Die hard Mobb Deep devotees will appreciate the track’s raw honesty. Prodigy captured the studio session, which can be seen here. There’s no word on where “Strung Out” will land as of yet.
Enjoy the track below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Ballers Ternt Actors: The 10 Best Actors In NBA History
• 7 Things Rihanna Wants You To Know Based On Shots From Her 777 Tour [PHOTOS]
• Did Chief Keef Curve His Own Video Shoot With 50 Cent & Wiz Khalifa? [PHOTOS]
• The Afro Struggle aka A Timeline Of What In Thee F-ck Is Up With Andrew Bynum’s Hair? [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: Nobody’s Perfect – The 25 Biggest Fails From Rap Superstars
• In Their Falsetto: The Struggle-Voiced Singers That Hip-Hop Can’t Do Without [PHOTOS]
• 15 Things Beyoncé Wants You To Know Based On Her Tumblr & Instagram Shots [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna Opens Up For GQ Magazine, Talks Drake/Chris Brown Fight [PHOTOS]