Gangsta rappers do plan weddings. The first pair of episodes of Compton rapper The Game and his fiancé Tiffney Cambridge’s new reality show Marrying The Game aired last night and provided a preview of the drama that’s sure to come.
Besides the Game finding wedding planning to be tedious, there was also the issue of a $3,000 wedding cake that he wasn’t trying pay for. We also notice that Game cherishes his sleep, and coolly told Tiffney instead of arguing she could be making dinner. Cold.
Also, even the hearts of the coldest individual had to melt when Game’s youngest son, Justice, read the vows he would be delivering for his mother after walking her down the aisle.
Coincidentally, the Game’s new album, Jesus Piece, is out December 11th. Watch the first two episodes of Marrying The Game below.
[Spotted at Mr. World Premiere]
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Ballers Ternt Actors: The 10 Best Actors In NBA History
• 7 Things Rihanna Wants You To Know Based On Shots From Her 777 Tour [PHOTOS]
• Did Chief Keef Curve His Own Video Shoot With 50 Cent & Wiz Khalifa? [PHOTOS]
• The Afro Struggle aka A Timeline Of What In Thee F-ck Is Up With Andrew Bynum’s Hair? [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: Nobody’s Perfect – The 25 Biggest Fails From Rap Superstars
• In Their Falsetto: The Struggle-Voiced Singers That Hip-Hop Can’t Do Without [PHOTOS]
• 15 Things Beyoncé Wants You To Know Based On Her Tumblr & Instagram Shots [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna Opens Up For GQ Magazine, Talks Drake/Chris Brown Fight [PHOTOS]
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]