The team over at Beats By Dre has been making an impact with their “What Will You B” campaign.
After their initial commercial featuring Ellie Goulding made its way all over the internet and your television screens, they will do it again starting tomorrow. The second part of their “What Will You B” commercial series includes cameos from Azealia Banks, 2 Chainz, will.i.am, and many more superstars.
The song featured on this commercial is will.i.am’s new collaboration with pop superstar and X-Factor judge, Brittney Spears. The song is called “Scream And Shout” and will be featured on will’s next solo album, #willpower.
Check out the commercial down below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• K. Michelle & Brooke Bailey Cover KING Magazine [PHOTOS]
• 6 Things We Learned From Marrying The Game [PHOTOS]
• Nicki Minaj Gives Away Turkeys At Her Alma Mater, P.S. 45, In Queens [PHOTOS]
• Mass Appeal: 10 Rappers Who Would Make Great A&Rs [GALLERY]
• Talk That Talk: 5 Best Journalist Lines From Aboard The Rihanna Plane…So Far [PHOTOS]
• Gucci Mane Gets His Model On In LRG 2012 Holiday Lookbook [PHOTOS]
• Ballers Ternt Actors: The 10 Best Actors In NBA History
• Wired 25: Nobody’s Perfect – The 25 Biggest Fails From Rap Superstars
Photo: Beats By Dre
Congrats On The Sex: Zion Williamson Shares He's About To Be A Dad, Moriah Mills Enters The Chat
Azealia Banks Takes Disgusting Swipe At DC Young Fly After Death Of Ms. Jacky Oh
Moriah Mills Continues To Crash Out Over Zion Williamson, Twitter Wants To Take Her Phone
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Queens Get The Money: Meet NYC Booty Banging Adult Star Moriah Mills [PHOTOS]