Those who’ve heard Pusha T‘s My Name Is My Name agree that the veteran wordsmith may have something special. But for the general public, he reveals the track list for the long-awaited album to build anticipation.
It clocks in at 12 songs, which shouldn’t be a deterrent from purchasing considering that Clipse’s widely heralded Hell Hath No Fury had the same amount.
Push has been liberating cuts from the project since last year, beginning with the Future-assisted “Pain.” Since then, he’s released the menacing “Numbers On The Boards,” a G.O.O.D. Music collaboration called “Who Am I,” and most recently “Sweet Seranade,” featuring Chris Brown.
See the artwork and track listing for My Name Is My Name below.
1. King Push
2. Numbers On The Board
3. Sweet Serenade (Feat. Chris Brown)
4. Hold On (Feat. Rick Ross)
5. Suicide (Feat. Ab-Liva)
6. 40 Acres (Feat. The-Dream)
7. No Regrets (Feat. Jeezy And Kevin Cossom)
8. Let Me Love You (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
9. Who I Am (Feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean)
10. Nosetalgia (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
11. Pain (Feat. Future)
12. S.N.I.T.C.H. (Feat. Pharrell)