HipHopWired Featured Video
CLOSE

Two men in Russia died this weekend at a sauna after police say they dove into a pool usually kept at cold temperatures that was turned up to be boiling hot.

Police report that after relaxing in a sauna in the city of Kirov, the two men jumped into the water to cool down only to discover that the water was excruciatingly hot.

A third man was reportedly on the scene and tried to save the two victims but was unsuccessful.

Russian officials confirm that the men died of injuries caused by “overheating.” They do say however that the water reached the boiling temperatures “by error of one of the victims.”

One was the director of a nursing home, the other a director of a home for people with psychiatric  problems.

Sad, what a terrible way to go….

MORE FROM HIP-HOP WIRED