Although an impending lawsuit could possibly block its release, the tracklisting for Rick Ross’ Teflon Don album has been revealed.
The now reformed activist filed a trademark infringement lawsuit against the rapper and hopes to block the release of Teflon Don until their issues are settled in court.
Despite the ongoing drama, if the album is released it will feature several big names in music including Drake, Jay-Z, Trey Songz, Gucci Mane and Kanye West.
Although unlisted, a track with T.I. will reportedly be added to the project.
Check out the tracklisting for Teflon Don below.
1. I’m Not A Star
2. Free Mason f. Jay-Z
3. Tears Of Joy f. Cee-Lo
4. Maybach Music III f. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu
5. Live Fast, Die Young f. Kanye West
6. Super High f. Ne-Yo
7. No. 1 f. Trey Songz & Diddy
8. MC Hammer f. Gucci Mane
9. B.M.F. (Blowin’ Money Fast) f. Styles P
10. Aston Martin Music f. Drake & Chrisette Michele
11. All The Money In The World f. Raphael Saadiq