The Game is swinging for the rafters of Dodger Stadium with his newest release.
While it is a well-documented fact that his upcoming sixth studio album, The Documentary 2 will be a double disc, the timing of its rollout will be a deliberate affair.
The first disc of the already critically acclaimed project will drop this Friday, October 9th, and its fraternal twin, The Documentary 2.5, will be released on October 16, 2015.
Check out the tracklist and album cover for The Documentary 2.5 down below and pre-order it on iTunes.
01. New York Skit
02. Magnus Carlsen (feat. Anderson .Paak)
03. Crenshaw/80s and Cocaine (feat. Anderson .Paak & Sonyae)
04. Gang Bang Anyway (feat. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy Q)
05. The Ghetto (feat. Nas & will.iam)
06. From Adam (feat. Lil Wayne)
07. Gang Related (feat. Asia)
08. Last Time You Seen (feat. Scarface & Stacy Barthe)
09. Intoxicated (feat. Deion)
10. Quik’s Groove (feat. DJ Quik, Sevyn Streeter & Micah)
11. Outside (feat. E-40, Mvrcus Blvck & Lil E)
12. Up On the Wall (feat. Problem, Ty Dolla $ign & YG)
13. Sex Skit
14. My Flag/Da Homies (feat. Ty Dolla $ign, Jay 305, AD, Mitch E-Slick, Joe Moses, RJ & Skeme)
15. Moment of Violence (feat. King Mez, Jon Connor & JT)
16. Like Father Like Son 2 (feat. Busta Rhymes)
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode