CLOSE

Have you seen the video of Fire Gyal Flexi pretty much lighting her vajay jay on fire in a dance competition? Don’t worry, she claims she’s a-okay—save for 1st degree burns and peeling skin. 

Reports TMZ:

Fire Gyal Flexi — a competitor in a Dancehall contest — tells us the incendiary moment was accidental. Her plan was to put rubbing alcohol on her crotch, which she would lite and then immediately smother the flames.

Problem was … she applied way too much alcohol, and she became a human torch.

Flexi is a little lighter Wednesday — literally and figuratively — she suffered 1st degree burns and lost layers of skin, but pressed on and won the dance competition, scoring a trophy and $500 prize.

Fire Gyal Flex will be competing in Jamaica next. We trust fire extinguishers will be kept handy.

See video from another angle on the flip. The struggle is so real.

Photo: screen cap

1 2Next page »

MORE FROM HIP-HOP WIRED
FROM SITES WE LOVE