drug overdose

The culture lost a true legend with the sudden passing of Michael K. Williams. Sadly, the medical examiner's office has determined that the renowned actor's cause of death was an accidental overdose.

Lamar Odom says one of his worst nights is wasn’t completely his doing. He claims he was possibly drugged the night of his overdose.

According to TMZ, the LAPD began looking at the death of Brown's son as a possible crime from the beginning due to narcotics being involved, specifically Percocet and cocaine. Officers state that during the course of their investigation, one of the dealers supplying drugs to the younger Brown shortly before his body was found.

Fans on the social media network are gathered in showing love and support for the singer and media personality after a possible overdose according to still-developing reports.

The cause of death for actor Gregory Boyce and his girlfriend, Nigerian model Natalie Adepoju, has officially been ruled as an overdose, According to Page Six,  the Clark County Coroner confirmed that the couple died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl and cocaine, before officially declaring it an accident. The news comes just a few weeks after Boyce and his girlfriend were found dead in their shared Las Vegas apartment. As previously reported, Boyce, who was most known for his role as Tyler Crowley in Twilight, was found dead on May 19 along with his girlfriend after officers were dispatched to the residence, responding to a “dead body” call.

The cause of death for burgeoning rapper Lexii Alijai has been revealed.

It looks like Mac Miller’s death will not be in vein. Three men are being held to legal task for their role in providing the late rapper’s passing.

SchoolBoy Q is having a hard time dealing with the death of his close friend Mac Miller, so much so, he’s postponing his forthcoming album. During a recent show in Chicago, the TDE rapper told the crowd that he’s not his “real self” right now, but he’s pushing through because that’s what Miller would want.

The death of Mac Miller has sent ripples of shock and sadness throughout the entertainment industry, with his peers collectively mourning the loss while praising the Pittsburgh rapper for his contributions to music. As the investigation of his sudden passing remains underway, officials have visited Miller’s California home to retrieve his body but there was […]

The tragic overdose death of music legend Prince Rogers Nelson has sparked another legal flurry from the late singer’s family. The family is alleging in a new lawsuit that Prince’s doctor failed to diagnose his addiction to painkillers, and that Walgreens was also complicit in contributing to his usage.

Demi Lovato‘s rumored overdose ordeal was weeks in the making, that is if chatter coming from the singer’s inner circle rings true. According to sources close to the 25-year-old Lovato, her team tried to stage an intervention attempt but it was rejected in lieu of continuing down the path of partying and drugs.

Demi Lovato relapsed and suffered a drug overdose yesterday (July 24). What drug or drugs she was exactly using is still unconfirmed, but a nurse says the singer was using methamphetamine.