Drake’s been on fire since the calendar year started (before that too, but who’s counting) and now he covers the latest issue of RESPECT Magazine. The king of Canada chops it up with the Yellow Negro about his latest album, Take Care, and why he avoids all beef. Still want to know where I can cop one of those owl pullovers. Anyway, peep the cover after the jump.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Floyd Mayweather Jr’s Fiancé Shantel Jackson [PHOTOS]
• A Journey Into Adam Yauch & The Beastie Boys’ Stylistic Legacy [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Must Know About The Avengers Before Watching The Movie
• Bangin Candy: Gorgeous Looking, Ridiculously Bodied UK Model Tabby Brown [PHOTOS]
• Evelyn Lozada, Kandi Burress & Chrissy Lampkin Get Frisky For The Camera [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired