Mary J. Blige finally drops the video for “Why?,” featuring a couple of verses, and ad libs, from Rick Ross. Rozay stays clean in the white jacket but it’s a safe bet Sean “Diddy” Combs doesn’t approve all those gratuitous Belvedere vodka close-ups, though.
Can we get Jadakiss on the remix, too. Just saying. Watch the visual for “Why?,” off the Queen’s My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1), below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• A Bad Azz Timeline: How Lil Boosie Ended Up On Trial For Murder
• Kanye West, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Rick Ross and More At The Met Gala [PHOTOS]
• Exclusive: Street Artist Kai Launches Now Royalty Exhibit In L.A. [PHOTOS]
• LeBron James Rocks Nike Air Yeezy 2 During Press Conference [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Floyd Mayweather Jr’s Fiancé Shantel Jackson [PHOTOS]
• A Journey Into Adam Yauch & The Beastie Boys’ Stylistic Legacy [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Must Know About The Avengers Before Watching The Movie
• Bangin Candy: Gorgeous Looking, Ridiculously Bodied UK Model Tabby Brown [PHOTOS]
Photo: YouTube, Andrew McLeod
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired