You may have seen Paypa’s name starting to resurface back on the blogs. Two years ago he was cutting records with Rick Ross and shared the same label home with Lady Gaga and Akon at SRC/Universal. Charles Ransom, Jr. and Ricky Brascom, owners of Paypa’s label Behind the Scenes Entertainment, were arrested with over 300 kilos of cocaine and $1.1 million dollars in cash. Fresh off the release of his new mixtape, Henny On The Rocks 2, Paypa talks about everything he’s been up to since that fall.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 10 Dope Rap Acts Who Could Not Top Their Freshman Albums
• Bangin Candy: Rico Love’s Division 1 Recording Artist, Rabbit
• Mexico’s Deadly Drug War: A Look At The Violent 5-Year Conflict
• The Awkward Moments Between Jay-Z And Freeway At The Made In America Press Conference [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Rihanna’s “Where Have You Been” Video [PHOTOS]
• 7 Female Rap Beefs (That Didn’t Involve Lil Kim)
• Lark Voorhies (“Lisa Turtle” From Saved By The Bell) Fell Off [VIDEO/PHOTOS]
• A Bad Azz Timeline: How Lil Boosie Ended Up On Trial For Murder
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired